Thursday, May 04, 2006

Notes from Online Real Estate Studies

According to a California Association of Realtors 2005 paper,
21% of on Internet buyers expect a real estate sales associate to respond instantly to an inquiry.
23% Expect a response within 30 minutes or less

But, According to Realtor.com, only 27 percent of practitioners responded within EIGHT hours to an inquiry from Realtor.com and a stunning 46% of inquiries NEVER received a response.

Wow. Right about now you may be thinking, "Boy am I glad that I'll be using Joe Peffer to help me buy or sell a home in Columbus." While I can't always guarantee an immediate response, I will guarantee that I'll get back to you within the hour if at all possible and never more than 24 hours from your inquiry.

I am very technologically tuned in. I believe it helps my business, promotes my professionalism and keeps my clients more than satisfied. They are the reason I spend the money every month to have a blackberry. Client calls and client emails, along with email inquiries from would-be clients are answered ASAP.

Of course there are times when I am with my clients, showing homes, explaining offers, making offers, attending closings, etc. The only time I answer the phone when I am with a client is if I think it has something to do with that particular client. For example, if I never heard back from a broker regarding whether or not I can show a house while we are out looking at another house, I'll take that call.

technology skills, communication skills, marketing know-how, an empathetic go-getter . . . . why would you use any other Columbus Realtor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home