Monday, October 17, 2005

Comments for this blog

Revised 10-21 - I have to change it again as the spammed comments continue to roll in. Now, anyone can post comments once again but you have to pass the type-in-the-word test. This should eliminate further comment spam. Thanks for understanding.

I am sorry to say that I have had to change the settings for those leaving comments to my postings. Previously, anyone could leave a comment and while not too many comments have been left during the life of the blog, I feel it's important to keep it as accessible as possible.
Over the last ten days or so however, the comments have been filling up with spammed comments left by some irksome marketer I imagine.

While I see what I can do about that, please feel free to continue to post comments whenever you like but be sure to register with Google's Blogger first. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, remember to visit CentralOhioRealty.com and to continue contacting me whenever you have a question about the Columbus Real Estate Market or Columbus Realtors.

Also, remember that I cannot edit the comments. At least I don't know how if I can. I also can't delete them so A) Be Nice and B) Feel free to speak your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home