Monday, September 19, 2005

Central Ohio Realty.Com Wins Major Award

Last week, at the Ohio Association of Realtors Yearly Convention, my website won the 2005-2006 Realtor Website of Year Award. Thanks to everyone who listened to me go on about it as I went through revision after revision to get to a website worthy of this prestigious award. I approached it from the consumers point of view. If I wanted to buy a home in Central Ohio, what would I want in a website. I haven't plastered my ugly mug all the over the website or asked for visitors to give up private information about themselves so they can get a so-called "report," but I have given people good, solid real estate information and a fantastic venue for finding the home they would like to purchase and educating themselves as to the local market -- the very local market. I still have a long way to go on the website and, as always, I am very welcoming of feedback. Thanks for hanging in there with me and if we haven't met yet, I am looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home