Friday, May 27, 2005

Olde Towne East Tour of Homes

The Olde Towne East tour of homes was this past Sunday. It was a very well organized tour this year with some fantastic homes and a wonderful turnout, despite the sprinkles.
I advertised olde towne east realty.com in the accompanying brochure. Much to my dismay, I wasn't able to have the site up and running by tour day and now have some egg on my face. Because I live in Olde Towne and do a good bit of work there, it was a logical place to start my suite of satellite sites aimed at specific neighborhoods.
Unfortunately, my computer guys and I couldn't get it together in time for the tour. Soon enough though, this and other sites will be up and running and I'm really looking forward to advertising them all across greater Columbus.
After my re-launching of CentralOhioRealty.com I would love to hear any feedback from anyone out there in regard the usability, likes or dislikes of the site.
I know it has taken me much longer than anticipated to get it out there but I think it will look and feel like a great real estate sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home