Monday, May 09, 2005

Random Thoughts

I have been busy with buyers lately, looking all over, first time home owners and investors and those looking to downsize now that the kids have flown the coop.
I also have a lot of things on the shelf, people just not quite ready to make the jump, sell their home, buy a home, but always wanting to know what is out there. I don't mind as long as they come to me when the time is right. I enjoy working with people with whom I have an established relationship.
This year there have been three properties on my block with for sale signs that were not mine. I think most realtors would agree that there isn't much worse than your neighbors listing with other Realtors, no matter what the exigent circumstances may be. Another neighbor listed his investment property with another Realtor.
Looking to buy a home in Columbus and surrounding communities but your afraid the furnace might go before next winter really sets in? Make sure you get a gas line warranty and Home Warranty, it could make all the difference and save you lots and lots of money down the line. It'll only be good for one year but it is renewable, typically for $300 or so and that's cheaper than a new furnace. Yes, there is a considerable amount of fine print and it won't cover pre-existing conditions but it could make the difference in your home choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home