Thursday, March 10, 2005

When to start looking for a home/Thinking about listing

Always on the lookout for quality home buyers, I actively ask associates and networking partners for referrals from their pool of friends, families and business associates. I often hear something like,"Well, my cousin and her fiance want to buy a house, but not until after they get married next fall."


That is a perfect referral to me. I prefer to have the ability to work with home buyers and sellers over the long-haul prior to listing their home or helping them find a new one. This allows me the opportunity to:

1) Educate them on what needs to be done prior to looking/listing

2) Show them how invaluable a resource I can be for lifting the stress of the transaction off their shoulders.

3) Help them gain the familiarity with their local market that will give them the confidence to either list their home at the right price or buy their home at the right price.


It's easier for me to work with acquaintances then it is to work with strangers where no familiarity or trust exists. Even if it is 12-18 months out, I can help begin to get the ball rolling. So call me at 324-4357 or toll free at 866-258-5899.

Better yet, email me at joe.peffer@kingthompson.com

So if you have a life change coming your way (a move--a new family member--a marriage--a divorce even) Let's begin to explore the possibilities that may exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home