Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving

We here at Central Ohio Real Estate Notes are very thankful this year.
I am thankful for all my clients that I have helped buy or sell a home in central Ohio. I am thankful for their business and their friendship and for the fun we've had along the way to the closing table and beyond.
Recently a young couple I worked with in the Olde Towne East area stopped by with a gift basket full of fun things they had picked out for me -- their way of saying thank you for all my help. I've got to tell you, I was really touched. It was the first time in my entire real estate career that someone gave Me a gift. It's also nice to know that I've been able to make a lot of friends along the way.
I think it's important to retain a business relationship with my clients through closing but so many of the people I've helped this last year as such great people that I now think of them as friends and vice versa. It's a good feeling.
I am thankful for this blog space although not too many folks out there are ever reading it. I am thankful for my soon-to-be-released revamped and made-over website, www.centralohiorealty.com and the entire suite of Columbus area Real Estate Sites that will pop up with it.
Of course, I am very thankful for my beautiful wife and two daughters and my extended family. And, less I seem ungrateful, I am thankful for my affiliation with Coldwell Banker King Thompson who provides me so many tools that I start every interview with potential buyers and sellers with a competitive advantage over any other Realtor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home