Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year

This is the obligatory Happy New Year post.
Make this the year you buy your next home and allow me the pleasure of walking down that path with you.
Thanks to everyone who has sent appreciation, congratulations and encouragement over the last year. It is always interesting to meet or hear from people who read and/or subscribe to this blog both locally and nationally. While my suite of websites winning the Realtor Website of the Year award from the Ohio Association of Realtors was definately a highlight of 2005 professionally, it hasn't exactly equated to a groundswell of new clients just yet--which is fine because I am sure that the ease of use, aesthetics and knowledge displayed here will help this coming year.
While I do still enjoy working in the suburbs from time to time, my passion is the midtown area as most of you know. This year I am focusing most of my time and attention to the downtown columbus condo market and the many historic neighborhoods around the city center.
I hope to do business with you soon, be it buying or selling a home in and around Columbus Ohio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home