Friday, January 21, 2005

Additions

I'm getting closer and closer to a launch date of my redesigned suite of local real estate web sites. In six weeks or less I will have them out there and I will begin advertising them. I will have a new function that allows users to set up their own home search right from the web page and they will be alerted by email whenever new homes go on the market that match their criteria.


It's not easy to compete with the big boys like Realtor.com or even a KingThompson.com. I work for them but, in essence, the gazillion other Coldwell Banker King Thompson agents are my competition. I'm betting you're not reading their Blogs though, because they don't have them.
I've finally added a web counter/site stats to COREN (Central Ohio Real Estate Notes - I love acronyms) so now I'll know if it's actually 2 OR 3 people out there reading this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home